Wednesday, August 14, 2013

late summer joys

Monday afternoon I got my long run in that I missed out on this past weekend. 16 miles at 6:03 pace with a few of the middle miles between 5:50 and 5:55. Felt great cruising along the Atlantic coastline on rte. 127 through Beverly.

Yesterday (Tuesday) I finally got up for a morning run and did 6 at 6:00 am at 7:00/pace.

In the pm I ran for an hour on the roads.

Great anniversary dinner last night with Heather at 15 Walnut in Hamilton. Loaded nachos, complimentary pork belly appetizer (so good - wish I took some pictures: house smoked pork belly with barbecue sauce, mandarin oranges and spiced ginger and something green) and a spicy seafood stew with mussels, shrimp, salmon, calamari and chorizo, julienne vegetables. Washed it down with Green Flash IPA, my new favorite.

Heather and I did 9 miles this morning in honor of 9 years of married life/bliss.

Have some 400's planned for about 30 minutes from now...will update afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment