Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Eve (12/24/14) - December 27, 2014

It's a new year, and I'd like to get caught up with the last two weeks of running. I hope to have a 2014 retrospective as well as a 50k recap (G.A.C. Fat Ass this past Saturday) in the next couple days.

For now, here's the training breakdown:

Wednesday, December 24
2:33 pm - went out from home, kind of grumpy it was so late and I wasn't going to be able to do much; ran into my dad on his way to appleton farms and ran a few miles in there with him, then enjoyed him running into some of his singing buddies, who spontaneously broke into some Christmas carols, before finishing the run home. (6.79 mi. in 55:25)

Thursday, December 25
9.8 miles in 1:02:25 after opening stockings and presents at home, before heading to my parents' house for the rest of the day to celebrate with them, my brothers and their families and my long lost Uncle Ken!

Friday, December 26
1:33 pm - getting antsy, opted out of family trip to Rockport and did 12.5 in 1:19:49 from my parents' house and ending at home

Saturday, December 27
didn't get out in the early AM before leaving for NJ, but had a nice "opportunity to run" (this would be the theme of the week in NJ) home from the car dealership after picking up our "new" (2009) Honda Pilot - 6.52 in 45:56

Week total: 82 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment