Friday, July 15, 2011

It's been awhile, but...

Having received great inspiration from the blogs of other CMSers (JJ, Wiles, Pawlicki, Tilton, Dunham, etc.), I've decided to try my hand at this.

I've been keeping my log in a google doc, so I don't know if I'll bother to transfer all that data over here or just pick up with this week.

After seeing what the guys who I want to run like have been doing, I've started doing some two-a-days and really appreciate the freedom it gives me on my afternoon run. Last Friday and four mornings this week I got out around 5 am for anywhere from 6-12 miles. I even had a nice tempo mile workout this wednesday at 5:30 am. I've found that it really lets me relax and enjoy my second run of the day, instead of feeling like I have to do 10 miles or it's a wasted day.

I'm really looking forward to Stowe and being a part of the good things the CMS men's team has going this year. Hopefully, I can finish in the Top 5 CMS and maybe run better than I've run there before (43:14 in 2006).

No comments:

Post a Comment